Friday, October 28, 2011

New Sculpture from Pati Stajcar for Small Gems


hosted by Saks Galleries, Cherry Creek, Denver, Colorado

December 3 - 31, 2011


Pati Stajcar "Chickadeer" 13H x 7W x 4D bronze

"Life's experiences reflect themselves in my sculpture. Energy, flowing from and around each form, guides the gift I present to you. Each design begins and ends in abstract but blends with the representation. Flow and balance are my subject matter expressed through nature. I encourage you to run your hands over my work to understand the feeling I have when I create a piece. I hope you share in the experience from my heart to yours."  ...Pati     



If you would like to purchase one of these sculptures by Pati Stajcar or any of the other 
"Small Gems" in the American Art Invitational 
please contact karen@saksgalleries.com or aai@saksgalleries.com or 303.333.4144

American Art Invitational "Small Gems" Opening Reception,
Saturday, December 3, 2011 5pm - 8pm
presented by 
Saks Galleries Cherry Creek 3019 East Second Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80206

www.americanartinvitational.com    or    www.saksgalleries.com



No comments:

Post a Comment