Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just Arrived "Small Gems" from Kathy Anderson



hosted by Saks Galleries

December 3 - 31, 2011

Enjoy these new works by Master Artist

Kathy Anderson

 Kathy Anderson, "Azalea, Pansies and Lily of the Valley" 11 x 12 oil


"My passion for painting is rooted in my garden. I strive to translate my excitement about the experience of growth, light, and translucent colors from the earth to my canvas. Nature has always spoken to me whether it is the rushing of a waterfall or the burst of new green in the Spring. I am awed by the beauty around me and I love to share my vision through my paintings."...Kathy Anderson



Kathy Anderson, "Dogwood Lilac and Lily of the Valley" 12 x 16 oil



If you would like to purchase a painting by Kathy Anderson or any of the other "Small Gems" 
in the American Art Invitational 
please contact aai@saksgalleries.com, karen@saksgalleries.com or call 303.333.4144

American Art Invitation "Small Gems" Opening Reception, Saturday December 3, 2011 5pm - 8pm
hosted at Saks Galleries Cherry Creek 3019 East Second Avenue, Denver Colorado 80206

No comments:

Post a Comment