Friday, November 16, 2012

Small Works By 100 American Masters Paintings and Sculpture Available



 
Karen Lawrence
presented by 
Now - December 31, 2012

Karen Lawrence "On the Way Upstairs" 10 x  8 Oil
Karen Lawrence "Place of Honor" 10 x 10 Oil







Karen Lawrence, ..."Over the years, I've gravitated toward a way of painting interiors that works well for me. Homes are referred to me from various sources as people become familiar with my style,"

I steer away from commissions, so that I have the freedom to paint what really excites me. Those paintings turn out the best.  The oils shown here I painted at my studio at Tula Art Center in Atlanta. I photograph in wonderful homes, catching the light.  Then I pour over the photos at the studio, deciding what to paint next...what excites me."







Karen Lawrence along with 99 other nationally known artists work can be enjoyed at Saks Galleries Cherry Creek.  All work available for sale, sculpture, oil, watercolor and pastel.

To view all of the work - please use this quick link American Art Invitational 2012 - click highlighted.

3019 East 2nd Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80206
303.333.4144

Call for Special Holiday Hours 
Thursday and Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment