Thursday, November 17, 2011

Small Gems by Sculptor - Painter Andi "Nura" Mascareñas

presents 
American Art Invitational
Small Gems
December 3 - 31, 2011


 Andi "Nura" Mascareñas

Nura travels with her husband, Master oil painter, Kim English, enjoying both sculpturing in clay when possible but also oil painting. Being a diverse artist, Nura's oil paintings show the enjoyment she has in painting boats, landscapes and harbors. However, painting the figure is always central in her work. "Painting on location is exhilarating for me. It gives me the ability to feel the energy of another culture in a different manner than sculpture. But I have found that painting gives energy to my sculpture and sculpting gives energy to my paintings, how I experience my world with form and color," says Nura."


If you would like to purchase this painting by Nura or any of the paintings in "Small Gems" in the American Art Invitational please contact karen@saksgalleries.com or aai@saksgalleries.com 
303.333.4144

Small Gems Opening Reception December 3, 2011 5:pm - 8:pm
All works are available prior to the reception


Saks Galleries Cherry Creek 3019 East Second Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80206 www.saksgalleries.com 303.333.4144

No comments:

Post a Comment